Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What was your favorite ice cream back in the day....mine was bubble gum?

oddly enough I remember going to K-mart when I was young and they had ';superman'; ice-cream.. it was my favorite.. lol it was red/blue/ and white.. so I guess it could have been july 4th ice cream too lol but yea it was good!What was your favorite ice cream back in the day....mine was bubble gum?
Plain old vanilla. I know it's boring!What was your favorite ice cream back in the day....mine was bubble gum?
mint chocolate chip. i dont really like it for the taste. but as a kid it's what my cousin had at her house, and i loved sleepovers with her. we'd watch Grease over and over on the VCR (that thing that you put vhs into....nevermind...) and we'd eat mint choco chip ice cream. now the smell of even a Ande's mint candy makes me think of the movie Grease and those sleepovers!
Dryers bubble gum is definitely one of the greatest! But I also love the peppermint available November - January!!!
Chocolate
Butter Brickle !!!!


Plain and simple !!!
Mine was rocky road.
mint chocolate chip mmmmm
Strawberry Cream Cheesecake.
Couldn't get enough rocky road.
It's still one of my favorites...strawberry shortcake! There are pink and yellow crumbly things covering vanilla ice cream on a stick. I'm glad it still tastes the same. The only thing that has changed is that it costs four times as much now.
Neapolitan.
mint chip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment