Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Today is national Ice cream day!!!?

What's your favorite flavor?Today is national Ice cream day!!!?
I actually have three. The ultimate cone for me would be: one scoop Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, one scoop Chocolate Fudge Brownie (Ben and Jerrys) and one scoop Oreo (Breyers). YYYYUUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!!!Today is national Ice cream day!!!?
Butter Pecan, mostly (but I love chocolate chip cookie dough and cake batter ice cream as well)
cookies and cream.
I love black raspberry icecream. When I'm in the mood for a sundae I put marshmallow topping and chopped almonds on top with a little whipped cream. Yummy!
pistachio.... unique flavor just like me ;-)
rocky road, wish they would make it witout almonds, sometimes i just want chocolate and mellos
turnip
mint chocolate chip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dreyer's (Eddie's) original Rocky Road!
BROWNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COOKIES and CREAM
i have three cookies and cream, lemon sorbet and passion fruit sorbet.
is it really
mint chocolate chip- yuuummm!! what an awesome holiday!! lol
cake batter cold stone creamery
Peanut butter.....Orange Blossom, US 19 Clearwater FL
vanilla
Thank you for the information. I like the one, which my friends like without any hesitation.
My favorite flavor would have to be.....................um chocolate peanut-butter swirl! tht is so good and then with marshmellow sauce and hot fudge and more peanut-butter sauce!!!!!! tht is the best!!!!
rum and marula wit ';crack'; topping.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment