Saturday, December 26, 2009

My friend eats 8 cream cakes every day and can`t stop she is putting on weight but she won`t accept the fact?

she also has chinese currys 3 times a day and stuffs herself with crisps and mint imperials. How can I get her to change her ways as I am really worried for her health?My friend eats 8 cream cakes every day and can`t stop she is putting on weight but she won`t accept the fact?
Well, if you are in England, they have this lady there who has a show they show here on BBC America that has her get all the food that she has eaten for the whole week and then show it to her. Also, have her take a ';poo'; sample and tell what is wrong with her. I mean, you can always embarrass her by putting on that show. I think it is called ';You Are What You Eat'; and that what maybe you should do. Call this lady up, tell her your concerns and then have her embarrass your friend in front of millions of people. Maybe that will straighten her up!My friend eats 8 cream cakes every day and can`t stop she is putting on weight but she won`t accept the fact?
just be truthful to her and say, your eating too much, shes your friend, remember? you know exactly how to talk to her,trust me forget yaho answers when it comes to things like this, just sit her down and talk to her
FATTIE!! BIG FAT FATTIE!!! MAN SHE FAT!! SHE SO FAT!! BIG FAT FATTIE!
Buy her a Scale....!!
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment