Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How much ice cream can you eat in one day?

I really need to know, because starting july 13 iam going to be eating ice cream by the truckload. Also are there any discount ice cream stores? This could cost me thousands, and I'm trying to find a way to save money.....How much ice cream can you eat in one day?
1 gallon. do NOT try that. worst dare ever. lol





ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm perhaps you could try an ice cream store in texas....How much ice cream can you eat in one day?
Probably 1 or 2 gallon cartons of it I am an ice cream addict!


Why are you going to be eating so much of it?


You can buy cartons of it cheap at Walmart they have Edy's and Breyer's flavors for a few dollars for a lot of ice cream.


Good luck!
I could eat an entire gallon, probably even more. Especially if it's Pomegranate n Cream ice cream from Friendly's---yummmmmmyyyyyy!!!!!!
Over the entire day I could eat 2 to 3 gallons. I wouldn't,


but I could do it once.
1.5 gallons
idk i never tried to see how much i could eat... but cookies n cream is the best
61 spoonful cause i work for an ice cream co.
I can eat a whole gallon. whoooooh!
gallon
pft like a gallon

No comments:

Post a Comment