Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What face lotion or face cream that is good for men during the day? (Something I can buy in Tokyo, Japan)?

My husband bought a Face Protector(moisturizer)for men from The Body Shop while we were in Japan. It smells nice. We saw some moisturizers and lotions for men at Mujirushi Ryohin(You might know this store as MUJI, in U.S.). The price was not too bad.What face lotion or face cream that is good for men during the day? (Something I can buy in Tokyo, Japan)?
I agree with Cheskin, (thumbs up!) it's probably Gatsby Moisture Cream. (By Mandon)


They have a ';Light type'; that may be good during the day.


Here's what it looks like:


http://www.gatsby.jp/products/catalogue/鈥?/a>


They have a few to choose from.


You can get it at most drug stores or SEIYU, JUSCO, Daiei...


Hope that helps!What face lotion or face cream that is good for men during the day? (Something I can buy in Tokyo, Japan)?
Mandam
old spice

No comments:

Post a Comment