Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Doctor Prescribe me Minocycline twice a day and Rentin-A Cream At night,has anyone used this products?

Has anyone used this stuff before because this is my first time using this and i want to know your experiences with these products,please %26amp; thank you I really would like to know does it work and what are the results with this stuff?My Doctor Prescribe me Minocycline twice a day and Rentin-A Cream At night,has anyone used this products?
I use both. Minocycline 50mg twice a day, morning and night. Retin-A (Tretinoin) 0.05%. They both helped my skin A LOT and improved. Just remember, no eating 2 hours before or an hour after taking the Minocycline (it can deactivate the antibiotic) and to wash your face every morning to get the Retin-A off. The cream makes you photophobic (sunburn easily) as well as the Minocycline. Also, with the Retin-A, wash your face before applying it so your face has no dirt or grime and make sure you let your face fully dry off before applying the Retin-A (pat dry with cloth, wait 20 minutes, then apply cream). Both can take 2-3 months to show full effects.My Doctor Prescribe me Minocycline twice a day and Rentin-A Cream At night,has anyone used this products?
i havent used retin a cream but ive used mynocycline and it worked good for my skin i was on it for ages that and the cream should really help but dont expect it to work right away it can take weeks for the antibiotics to work, you just have to be patient.
Hey there. I've used Retin-A before, and it gets rid of all the acne, just beware if you have sensitive skin...it left marks from all my old zits all over and really dried out my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment