Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So, did you celebrate ice cream day? How? I had Breyer's mint chocolate chip.?

Yep!! We got a huge tub of vanilla and let everybody choose their own toppings. We had choc syrup, strawberry syrup, chopped nuts, caramel and whipped cream in a can.








Yummy!


Much Love!!So, did you celebrate ice cream day? How? I had Breyer's mint chocolate chip.?
yea i went 2 the the ice cream shop up bye me the stuff was soo goodSo, did you celebrate ice cream day? How? I had Breyer's mint chocolate chip.?
Ice cream day???





What a great idea. I better hurry up, it is almost over.
NO but i will now


EDY'S chocolate........love it
YES ! I never forget July 16th is National Ice Cream Day !


I ate 3 helpings during the Daylight hours ....


1 of Maplenut


1 of Vanilla


1 Butterscotch Sundae from DQ w/salted Pecans My FAV. !!
today is ice cream day? OMG I had 2 cones of Dean's mint chocolate chip too!
My husband made banana splits for us all. So yes, we celebrated!!!
How come I wasnt informed of an Ice Cream day???





That really gets my undies in a bunch!!!!!
Every day is ice cream day. And yes, I have my hot fudge brownie ice cream sitting right here.
No, I didn't. Did'nt know it was Ice cream day until now. :-(
I would, except I'm lactose intolerant.

No comments:

Post a Comment