Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does cold cream make your face still cool all day?

and minimize the sizes of the pores?





right now i splash ice cold water to rinse my face after cleanser


and toning pad, but i still get acne. i want to try to close my pore as much as possible, because i know that i do wash my face real well with my cleanser.Does cold cream make your face still cool all day?
I use to have nasty big pores and worst breakout. This is what I do.





I always wash my face twice day and night. After a toner and then a moisturizer. Use one that is suitable for your skin type and your age.


Use warm water to wash your face and rinse with cool water.


Don't use hot or cold water on your face, this will cause capillary on your face.





Use a good exfoliating mask once a week.








I prefer using exfoliating scrub to clean my face as this help cleans deeper, so your pores can close easier.


Does cold cream make your face still cool all day?
if you have acne get a bottle witch hazel from walmart, its the best thing out there, it works and its cheaper, it smells like crap though. idk fi ur a guy or a girl but while your there pick up a mask or two. their only like $1.50 or something and stick your head over a bowl of steaming water, you'll feel your pores open, then apply a mask. Works miricles.

No comments:

Post a Comment