Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does chocolate ice cream come out of khaki pants after it's been there for a day?

There was an ice cream social at my school yesterday and I was chasing my friend with my bowl and I guess it dropped then.Does chocolate ice cream come out of khaki pants after it's been there for a day?
I had that problem! I rubbed some tide or detergent on the spot itself and I washed it.





It worked.Does chocolate ice cream come out of khaki pants after it's been there for a day?
As long as you haven't washed and drid them already, then yes, it will. Treat the spot with Shout BEFORE washing, then wash them in cold water. Inspect the spot before you dry them to make sure the stain came out. If it didn't treat them again and wash them one more time before drying.





Don't use warm or hot water. It will set the stain. Only use cold.
try rubbing in some hair shampoo.
NOt really for sure. I'd try to blot it with a warm, wet washcloth, then soak the area with SHOUT. Let the stain remover sit for awhile, then wash it.
nno
stupid fool.
it usualy comes out of mine
It should come out. Pre-treat it first with laundry detergent and then wash on warm.
Probably not because you shouldve sprayed it with some kind if liquid ASAP!!!
yes.. I know it sounds weird.. but wet it down and rub salt in it. works great for blood too.
yes i think it will come out
yes it should do, wash them by hand first to rub out the stain, them pput em in the wash as usual
of course it does :)
theres only one way to find out
soak the stain with liquid tide and work it in with an old toothbrush. I mean really soak it up and gently work the toothbrush on both sides of the stain. Then rinse with COLD water and do it again. After you do this a couple of times, wash the pants normally but use cold water.
Try using Pine-sol





Wet fabric put Pine-sol on the stain, let sit in sun for 30 minutes then wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment