Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can anyone tell me which day during month i should start natural progesterone cream?

I ready that NP helps LPD. i ovulate on the 21st day of every month. my cycle is 29 days. i have been trying to conceive for 8 months with no luck. i started vitamin B6 last month and my friend suggested using NP. i am worried about how i should use it. will it effect the regularity of my period, if i use it every day during the month? can someone pleeese share if they have used natural progesterone for luteal phase defect....Can anyone tell me which day during month i should start natural progesterone cream?
I used it day 1 until the day I ovulated. It will lengthen your cycle because it is lengthening your luteal phase. I used about a quarter size on different parts of my body each night. You can use it on the inside of your elbow, your breasts, or your neck.Can anyone tell me which day during month i should start natural progesterone cream?
Begin daily application AFTER ovulation. Get ovulation tests at local drug store. If menstrual cycle returns (around day 28), note the day and discontinue while bleeding. Start over again AFTER ovulation. Do NOT discontinue if cycle is late...you may be pregnant! Use through 1st trimester. Report Abuse

the first day

No comments:

Post a Comment