Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can i use a moisturising cream intended for eczema on my 3 day old flaking tattoo?

the cream is an everyday moisturising cream for eczema bought from the supermarket it is natural colloidal oatmeal its recommended for burns, bed sores,extreme dryness etc. (the ointment i am currently using is too thick and greasy and as i rub it in more pieces flake off and it doesnt seam to keep my tattoo moist enough)Can i use a moisturising cream intended for eczema on my 3 day old flaking tattoo?
sometimes a moisturizer can be too harsh....have you tried using something like jergens or vaseline intensive care? Even Aveeno would be good. I used all of these at one time or another and they all worked fine. Try using a small amount several times a day to avoid a heavy coating. If you get itchy- it's time to apply more cream.Can i use a moisturising cream intended for eczema on my 3 day old flaking tattoo?
get a new cream. bateria in the exzeam cream could cause infection check with your tatto artist first.
Again, I recommend Curel Ultra Healing. My artist swears by it.
O! You should use an antibiotic ointment or A%26amp;D onitment only. Some peoples tatoo flake more than others. Mine didn't flake or get a scab or anything, but most peoples do. I kept a small amount of ointment on it constantly. Call your tatoo shop where you got it done, they are the experts on it. If you listen to every Tom, Dick, and Haryy, it's hard to tell what will happen. Call them asap, and they know best.
try using cream that they put on nappie rash as it wont be to harsh on your new tattoo it worked for me ....bapanthem cream is best,
get another cream...............
use neosporin... keep it soft. three to four times a day
use a %26amp; d ointment. anything else will hurt the color
thick creams harbor microorganisms dont use them a%26amp;d or neosporin use PLAIN NON SCENTED WHITE lotion like lubriderm or curel
You need to be using A%26amp;D Ointment, nothing else. If it flakes it flakes, just keep the ointment on there, and it will turn out fine. Never use neosporine its likely to make it flake badly.
NO FLAKING IS NATURAL. A%26amp;D IS ALL THAT SHOULD EVER GO ON A TAT. DON'T PICK OR SCRATCH. LET IT HEAL FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS.
DO NOT USE NEOSPOREN IT WILL FADE YOUR TATTOO. i RECOMMEND A%26amp;D OITMENT. I HAVE MANY TATTOOS (TO MANY TO COUNT) AND I HAVE ALWAYS USED A%26amp;D.
I always heard to use A%26amp;D ointment they sale it for diaper rash for babies that it what i used for my flaking tatoo and what everyone eles i know has use you can get it just about any where !!
I used neosporin on mine which is fine if you use it a lot to keep it moist. Also there is stuff called Tattoo Goo which works really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment