Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day cream advice?

i am 29 yrs with a dry skin.....at my age i need a cream that provides nourishment to my skin, keeps it hydrated and helps me with anti-age properties......so basically, a good hydrating day cream with SPF and anti-ageing properties and also a cream taht gives a glow to my face......





i was thinking of trying olay total effects day cream....can you please advise whether this cream is good? if not, then which cream shld i go for.....Day cream advice?
Maria Galand has very good creams. But I don't know can u find it anywhere. . . It is also expensive, but also the best! My older sister and mum use Maria Galand creams and their skin is so soft and it is also great for anti-age treatment.Day cream advice?
I haven't used that cream but it sounds good from the ads.





Check the internet for reviews on olay total effects, there will be loads.





If you want a glow maybe you could use olay total effects touch of sunshine? If you want a sunless tanner with the cream.





I think L'Oreal dermogenisis (with penelope cruz) looks great as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment