Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I found my local ice cream man lying on the floor outside my house the other day, ?

.....he was covered in hundreds and thousands......





He appears to have topped himself.I found my local ice cream man lying on the floor outside my house the other day, ?
I hope the police coned off the area! ;)I found my local ice cream man lying on the floor outside my house the other day, ?
i think you're the only one who has a floor OUTSIDE their house.


you've been eating too much of ';tom and jerrys'; dingbat icecream.
Well i hope you licked his cream before you called the police
'mazing....
Okay...
ROFLOLPMSL
HAHAHA!


Thats a good one!
Funny but flaky
A wonderful golden oldie, very well done, I love it...!
haha genious
haha funny
VERY FUNNY, HAVE A STAR.


GOOD JOB HE WASN`T HAVING A 99
Sweet sweet sorrow!
YOU SURE HE WASNT A SNOWMAN ..!
LMAO!!!





Nice one ^^
LOLZ
F..ks sake lol, raving hehe..
what.


lol...
whoooooooooow did you lick him???
lol
bad joke.
Okay..... what is your point? We can't do anything about it.
Oh...wow..umm. okayyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment