Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best facial cream to give a mother for Mother's Day?

I'm trying to find a good skin care creme for my mom. She has great skin and is really into skin care, but I want to get her something great. I've heard of creme de la mer, but I'm not sure if it's worth the money it costs. Creme should be good for sensitive/dry skin and should have anti-aging benefits. Any ideas?What is the best facial cream to give a mother for Mother's Day?
I'd buy a gift box and fill it up with a few bathroom things instead, bath bombs, nice powder, face mask sachets, hand cream.


Otherwise olay for sensitive skin is goodWhat is the best facial cream to give a mother for Mother's Day?
Creme de la Mer is good for it helps moisten your skin. You can bring her to the counter ask for a free samples and try out. Besides that ReNUtrieve from Estee Lauder is also good according to what my mother told me. Mind you skin care product works differently on different individual.
Creme de la mer is not good, I wouldn't caulk a sink with it.


I've seen its INCI and it's just some weird chemicals and some useless plants... there's really TOO much talking about this cream, but it's basically worse than a nivea one... Jush like kiehl's...





You could try something from Lush (their creams are a lil greasy... so maybe they'll work best with dry skin) or Sisley http://www.sisley-cosmetics.com/?page=pr鈥?/a> which puts some nice plants in the INCIs





Hope this helped, let me know! ~
perfect! my mom and my mother in law CANT live without the RE9 Anti Aging line from Arbonne! its Amazing and i cant believe how it really works!!


they have the full kit that is pretty high priced but well worth it. or you can buy individually! i use the FC2 line and my husband uses the Nutrimen its rediculously great!!! go online and learn more about it,


its all natural with no harsh crazy chemicals.


www.arbonne.com


if you decide to purchase just register as a client for free as it is an exclusive product that you need a personal consultants ID


mines is


ID# 18228034


entering my ID will allow you to purchase.


feel free to email me on title arbonne


rockabillygal48@aol.com
A really great anti-aging cream is Face Lifter, it's a firming and tightening cream made by Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg. My mom and my aunt use this stuff all the time, and absolutely love it! They say they can't live without, that's how well it works.





It's not too expensive either. If you want to take a look at it, here's a link to the site: http://www.cosmeticsurgeoninajar.com/ski鈥?/a>





Hope this is helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment