Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How many bowls of ice cream should you eat a day????

Technically, you should limit yourself to only a few bowls of ice cream a week but if it were up to me, which it unfortunately isn't, I would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.





SACHow many bowls of ice cream should you eat a day????
Non..lol. try eating yogurt, or a glass of milk it will do you good. or cheese. but not a alot of cheese. Calcium builds strong bones.. But once in awhile a bowl or 2 could do good. but dont have any excessively. try for, small bowl, once or twice a month.. or less.How many bowls of ice cream should you eat a day????
I would eat at least three to four a day just because it is great to eat and especially on a hot day
It's like $5 for a half gallon of the cheap stuff nowadays. But I did have three Klondike bars yesterday.
1 or 2 a week is enough... I buy the ice cream sandwhiches so I can watch my portions too.
not very much it will make you fat. frozen yogurt is much better for you
it all depends on the ice cream and if u r on a diet but its jst btr to eat ice cream once a week
9.
at the most once a week ice cream has alot of fat and calories
7
1 max. Shouldn't really have it at all...
one or two a week

No comments:

Post a Comment