Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why is it that when my period starts acting up i eat 3-5 buckets of ice cream in a day but im not over weight

You know you're gonna have a lot of women hating you now! LOL just kidding, I crave ice cream and fritos, but I do not have the blessing of not gaining weight with them. Consider yourself lucky.Why is it that when my period starts acting up i eat 3-5 buckets of ice cream in a day but im not over weight
Be careful, you might not gain the weight but it's not healthy for your cholestrol, cardiovascular and the rest of your body.Why is it that when my period starts acting up i eat 3-5 buckets of ice cream in a day but im not over weight
when you get your period you can eat 500 calories more per day without weight gain. it's your body compensating for the loss of nutrients
HORMONES

No comments:

Post a Comment