Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ever eatten a gallon of ice cream in one day?

No...But i will love to share few gallons, If you will eat together with me..lol.! Then smudge our faces that will make us look like giant cones! It will be named Ashu's Delight!! Or my name 'Crazy Butt's Ice'...wooo..that sounds 'cold butt's' ice cream too! ^^Ever eatten a gallon of ice cream in one day?
~★~


~★~ Nope..!!Ever eatten a gallon of ice cream in one day?
i do that all the time, actually! ha. then i get brain freeze, but i still do it! its good!
Yes, a while ago, but the brain freeze is still there
Nope. Icecream makes me sick if i eat too much of it.
yes if its moosetracks and its that time of the month
No in two day but not one
No. If I did, I'd be sick, of course.
lol.... what's a gallon?? but if ya mean 1 tub then yes!!!


awww man, now i feel lyk eating ice cream!!!!
No lol.
No I haven't
No. I don't want to get a brain freeze ♥:-)
no
no lol
yeah it was good... more like in an hour tho
no, im not a fatty!
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment