Sunday, April 25, 2010

On a hot day, What is everybody favorite Popsicle, ice cream bar, or frozen fruit bar?

My favorites are dole strawberry fruit bar, strawberry shortcake good humor, melona bars, Lick-a-color popsicles, and screwball.On a hot day, What is everybody favorite Popsicle, ice cream bar, or frozen fruit bar?
I really just prefer chocolate icecream. But the dole strawberry fruit bars are good too and the strawberry shortcake bars. Yummy.On a hot day, What is everybody favorite Popsicle, ice cream bar, or frozen fruit bar?
double Jersey ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dippin dots*rainbow ice
Firecrackers - those red, white, and blue ones
banana split
lemon water ice
I love root beer Popsicles. Yummyyyyyyyyyy
I don't have just one favorite. Anything that is cold works for me.
my favorite is also the dole strawberry fruit bar those are the best
cookies and creams bars are good...and so are the giant icecream cookie sandwiches
Edy's!Whole fruit strawberry popsicle or banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment