Sunday, April 25, 2010

Should I Get Ice Cream or Regular Cake for my b-day?

Im not allergic to anything.Should I Get Ice Cream or Regular Cake for my b-day?
Go for the ice cream cake - you can have cake anytime, you can have ice cream anytime but if you're going to haul rear to the store and order a custom ice cream cake you know it's a special occasionShould I Get Ice Cream or Regular Cake for my b-day?
I would get ice cream. Some people don't like regular cake, don't like icing, or prefer chocolate, or vanilla etc. Everyone like ice cream, so i would say ice cream cake :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Regular cake with ice cream on the side! I'm usually disappointed with ice cream cake, plus the leftovers aren't as good!
ice cream cake. . . its da best of both worlds all in one!!!!


haahaa' happy birthday tho.


ps. . . . u culd get extra ice cream for the side tho for ppl dat like more =)
why not both. my bakery has cakes that have the soft cake in the bottom with vanilla and chocolate ice cream on top. it tastes awesomes!
Regular Cake with Ice cream on the side.
ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh, and happy b-day!!
I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!!!
ice cream cake
DQ ice cream cake is the bomb! Say goodbye 2 your waist tho...lol
Buy both why not?
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment