Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Has ice cream ever cheered you up or helped get you through the day?

for me vanilla helpedHas ice cream ever cheered you up or helped get you through the day?
no, but if it did it would be peanutbutter cup /pernutbutter icream in 1!!!!!Has ice cream ever cheered you up or helped get you through the day?
Ice cream, fudge cake, chocolate chip cookies, candies....I have had them all for that purpose !
Yes it actually has, it's much better when you share it with another. That is guaranteed to get you through the day/night.
Turning to food for help always makes me feel bloated and gross.. Running or pilates on the other hand can turn a bad day around for me :)
I usually just head down to the biker/metal head bar. They specialize in tequila. A couple Bloody Maria cocktails (Bloody Mary with tequila instead of vodka) and everything's just peachy. Then I bum a ride home on the back of a Harley with someone who is sober. That makes life beautiful!





Less calories than a gallon of Chocolate Malted Crunch, that's for sure!
It will always cheer me up, but I will balloon up too. I have stopped eating ice-cream but the scoops. I just take it by a spoonful.

No comments:

Post a Comment