Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Let's pretend I am selling ice cream cones from a cart on a very hot day. What flavor do you want?

oh am so hot ,I see my Prince with Ice cream hi a biggie cone and Lemon ice cream please,thank you keep the change and put it in your box 拢100Let's pretend I am selling ice cream cones from a cart on a very hot day. What flavor do you want?
Gabbie--chocolate chip cookie dough.





Mar--chocolate covered pretzel.





Jenn--Choocolate Hazelnut





Rosa--Mint and Chocolate Chips





Nay-Nay--Cookies and Cream





Namma-Butter Pecan





Aime-Rocky Road





yeah,we so just woke up from chick flick movie nite n decided 2 answer ths.


hehe.


wind it up.Let's pretend I am selling ice cream cones from a cart on a very hot day. What flavor do you want?
Either mint chocolate chip or rainbow sherbet (am I the only one who pronounces it sure-bert, by the way?) from Rite-aid one a cake cone. Yum!





Or peppermint from Vic's ice cream in Sacramento or blueberry pomegranete from Blue Marble in Brooklyn
I don't really care as long as it's a huge one. Given the choice, I would have the Dairyland caramel crunch. This was made exclusively in Norfolk UK. Yummy. (Sadly, like many other businesses, Dairyland is no longer.)
If it's an ice cream cone I doubt you'd have anything other than plain (vanilla) and all the flavouring would come from something added - usually in the form of a very small ';99'; flake.
If it was that hot think I would go some where with air conditioning and set there and enjoy a ice cream. If I ate it I would have Chocolate Marshmallow or Heavenly Hash.
banana and choc chips with mint creme in the middle (tescos sold this for a short time please get intouch if you know if they still sell it!! ) i need it :(
vanilla! best refresher on a hot summer day :)
Vanilla and strawberry.
A strawberry cornetto please.
chocolate or vanilla. Classic flavors.
Chocolate lol plain chocolate, cause thats how exciting i am :)
Honeycomb.
Choccy Chip definetely!!
CINNAMON! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....
something fruity or mint chocolate chip ice cream
Fudge/caramel
Vanilla please =]
Cookies n Cream.





-S
Orange slush! Or lemon ice, or apple and grape granita...
do you take debit if you do ill get a chocolate and vanilla swirl
caramel/toffee flavour with a chocolate flake bar stuck in it
lemon meringue please
Strawberry flavour with cream on top. Yum yum
MMMMM Easy!!





Pecan %26amp; toffee. Now please :O)
is it that soft ice cream, if so than I want a big *** vanilla one right now ok?
double scoop cookies n cream and cookie dough





ahhh
Don'T like ice-cream,but why its you I';ll have a vanilla99,
umm..def chocolate!! it's the only way to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment