Sunday, April 25, 2010

8 weeks pregnant. and used a 1 day monistat cream?

i'm not sure if anyone can answer this question or not. i used a 1 day yeast infection cream at 7 weeks pregnant for a severe yeast infection. I am now worried that i may have put my fetus at harm. does anyone know what the dangers of using the cream in the first trimester is?8 weeks pregnant. and used a 1 day monistat cream?
You can use monistat while you are pregnant but ONLY the 7day. I have had yeast infections while Ive been pregnant and my doctor warned me NOT to use a 3 day or 1 day. It had to be the 7 day. You should ask him about it. It probably didnt do any harm because it was only once but you are at a critical stage of development so who knows.





You should ask your doctor tomorrow.8 weeks pregnant. and used a 1 day monistat cream?
It's fine to use while pregnant. I just had an orientation from Kaiser today for my pregnancy and they recommended using monistat if you're pregnant and get a yeast infection.
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment