Sunday, April 25, 2010

My pimples are increasing day by day, what to do? what type of cream or face wash shud i use?

Depending on how bad they are your best bet may be to go to the dermatologist and get on a prescription. They can give you something that will make your face stay clear permanently. Nothin over the counter can clear bad acne. Over the counter washes are for very mild breakouts.My pimples are increasing day by day, what to do? what type of cream or face wash shud i use?
I've had good results with the L'Oreal Pure Zone line. Perhaps you should also see an aesthetician for regular facials.My pimples are increasing day by day, what to do? what type of cream or face wash shud i use?
Just wash face good with antibacterial soap, rinse well with hot and then cold water, put aloe vera on face, pimple is history
Proactive.I've been using ot for YEARS and it keeps my face clear.
an oil-free products. Mary Kay has several depending on your skin. You can search for a consultant near you by going to www.marykay.com they will sit down with you. or if you want to email me I can send you some samples.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>
Wash your face with Luke warm water, then put some baby powder.... If that doesn't work try drinking more water and eat less sweets. If you do use any products on your face make sure that they are oil-free. Don't stay in direct sunlight for too long without sunblock.
Look at burts bee's products.
I alternate between proactive and clean and clear. Proactive is real good, but when used for too long can be harsh. I remove makeup with clean and clear wash, and use the proactive lotion at night. I wash in the morning with the proactive cleanser and use like the clean and clear moisturizer or oil of olay moisturizer.





You know your face and when it begins feeling tight and raw you have to give it a break from the harsh cleansers like proactive. or alternate Mon, Wed, Fri, use proactive and the rest of the days clean and clear. It depends on your skin. I don't use the proactive toner because it makes my face get red but you need to find your routine. Sometimes all I use is the lotion from proactive at night and in morning and clean %26amp; clear wash.





Have you tried also the contraceptive pills? Your doctor can prescribe the pills that will also serve as pimple clearers.





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment