Sunday, April 25, 2010

What does it mean when there's a Mr. Whoopee Ice Cream truck in front of my house three times per day?

Don't jump to conclusions. Maybe all the neighborhood wives are collecting Popsicle sticks...you know, some big arts and crafts project or somethin'...What does it mean when there's a Mr. Whoopee Ice Cream truck in front of my house three times per day?
Your wife is sending you subliminal messages.





';Mr. Whoopee'; = I want your hot loving


';ice cream'; = sweet honey-flavored love making


and


';in front of your house'; = 3 times on the kitchen tableWhat does it mean when there's a Mr. Whoopee Ice Cream truck in front of my house three times per day?
Either you have a stalker on your hands or a very intelligent drug dealer.





Hahaha...there's an ice cream truck that drives around at three in the morning in my friend's neighborhood. The driver doesn't really cater to the children, if you catch my drift....
Homeland security is all up in your azz!!! and by azz I don't mean business, I mean azz.





They probably already planted a bug there!!!
It means your neighbor lady really loves the rocket pops!
It means you want to keep a close eye on your wife when she goes out there to ';buy icecream'; for 45 minutes.
Somebody is gettin' some.
Somebody is getting his or her Dilly Bar





Gee! I could really go for some ice cream about now
That you're having an affair with the Mr. Whoopee driver...
It means that Stone Cold Steve Austin is gonna open up a can of Whoop ***.
Someones getting a bomb pop
it means theres ice cream...get 1 for me too
ambush with a nutty buddy
Your neighbor is gettin' some!
Are your curtains closed?
they want you to buy ice cream or its an undercover cop
mr.whoopee is doin more than just sellin ice cream
I think you should watch Cheech and Chong's Nice Dreams again...
it means FBI surveillance, my friend...watch your back!

No comments:

Post a Comment