Sunday, April 25, 2010

White people can you tell me the hard times you face in your day to day life or is it all peaches and cream ?

like the media makes us believe ?White people can you tell me the hard times you face in your day to day life or is it all peaches and cream ?
I go to college full time but I also work two jobs because the rent and bills don't pay themselves. What, do you think I get everything free because I'm white? Hardly.White people can you tell me the hard times you face in your day to day life or is it all peaches and cream ?
Let me tell you what I've been through. Looking in the mirror and only seeing an ugly fat lard who can't get a man if her life depended on it, losing two loved ones in less than a year, watching a loved one suffer, wondering if I'll get any sympathy from my peers, feeling like my parents favor a non existant child over me, having a crush who doesn't know I exist, having a crush who is already with somebody and in love with them, having a crush who will never like me the way I want him to. It ain't as easy as it sounds, trust me.
every race has its hardships. idk why the media makes it seem like were a bunch of spoiled rich kids. the other day i got called a nazi because im blonde with blue eyes. i just hate it when people make generalizations about other cultures. especially on that level. i was so offended.





anyway, i dont think color really matters on how people live their life.
wow. i hope you don't think that all white ppl have an easy, care free and privileged life, that would be very ignorant. people in every race have their own problems to face in life. if i sat here and told you all my day to day obstacles i face i would be here for days. just because the media emphasizes on famous rich white ppl does that mean we are all like them. no
my sister died


my family is all republican and im a complete hippie


everyone i love keeps getting hurt


i know alot of people have worse lives than me but i wouldn't say mine is peaches and cream
i have to stop at stop lights. its so infuriating!!!!





thanks, aug.... thanks a bunch.
life has no hardships because that only depends what one thinks as hardships
They have to stop at stop lights.


Some like Paris Hilton are wild as fire.











Did I make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment