Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is it okay to use day and night creams of different brands?

I was using a re-whitening day cream regularly, and then I recently bought a whitening night cream of a different company. I was wondering if I should drop the day cream, or is it okay to use it alongside as well??


I mean, one does need a moisturiser during the day, so why not? Its not gonna overdo with the whitening thing, is it? The ingredients added by different companies wont react or anything, would they?Is it okay to use day and night creams of different brands?
whatever brand turns you on - that's the one to use. Mixing them is ok, unless it specifically ';warns'; not to do that with a particular cream or somethin........... just always make sure that whatever it is you are doing or trying to accompish, don't overdo or end up regretful of your actions. Reading directions is always very beneficial on most things. good luck to ya.Is it okay to use day and night creams of different brands?
they is no problem
It is advised not to mix creams because they contain different amounts of different ingredients which may cause a reaction. Never tried it but this is what I heard on many reputable beauty sites and follow and I have no problem x
is not problem
no problem thurr.

No comments:

Post a Comment