Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I eat 3 large ice cream cones every day. is this bad for my health?

Its Edys slow churn 1/2 the fat French Silk. I am addicted to it.I eat 3 large ice cream cones every day. is this bad for my health?
OMG! Am I glad I found you. I'm a big fan of Edys French Silk too. Slow churned is the healthiest because of the way its processed...less fat. But 3 large scoops is too much everyday and you'll gain weight etc. Try 3 large tablespoons...which I do,almost daily. Just have a taste and sprinkle it with a few walnuts and a bit of chocolate syrup. That's enough. I'm not overweight either, but exercise most days.


Try Edy's Butter Pecan and Baby Ruth Bar crunch. but Frensilk is the best!I eat 3 large ice cream cones every day. is this bad for my health?
stupid.
it aint bad for your bones
yeah
eventually you will gain weight
doesnt sound too bad if its half fat, but even so, you should vary your diet and just because there isnt much calorific content doesnt mean its of good nutritional quality.
Addiction is always bad. Cut down to one, or find a better ice cream to help curve the addiction.
Yes that is bad for your health. I'd try to limit your ice cream to only once a day, perhaps for dessert after dinner. If you simply can't do that, try twice a day, once after dinner and once after dessert. Even though you're giving your bones lots of calcium, the sugar intake is way too much! You're just going to end up with bad health problems sooner or later. Also, next time you eat it, look at the calories as well as the calories from fat.


Not to good, huh?


Good luck ridding yourself of this addiction.


I of all people know how delicious ice cream is, but think about it this way:


The less you eat it, the better it will taste each time you do. (:
Of course its bad for your health!!!!!!!!!! Just having one a day is bad but three? You gotta be kidding me. Having ONE once in a while is okay, but more than that is really bad for you. You have to find a balance.
Yes it is bad for your health...thats too much of one food for one day.
If you see no weight difference it could mean you have a high metabolism...but your teeth is another story..that's a lot of sugar, if you want to continue to eat all of that i suggest you brush your teeth after every eating...





If ice cream is all your eating you can have malnutrition and become very week... its suggested that you eat the right food groups everyday
wow and i cant even finish half an ice cream without feeling like i'm going t gain weight. Uhhhhhhhhhh yea thats bad for ur health u should cut it to three ice cream cones per week no matter how much fat it has, too much of good thing is bad 4 u. Hey look at the plus side atleast ur getting ur daily suply of calcium

No comments:

Post a Comment