Sunday, April 25, 2010

What is the point of 7-day yeast infection creams?

Don't they have 3-day creams that clear that stuff right up in only 3 days. Ladies, let's go ahead and spring for the expensive stuff when it comes to that.What is the point of 7-day yeast infection creams?
There is also a one-day kind. Or the doctor can prescribe a magic pill that clears you up with one dose. The 7 day stuff is useful if the infection is a lingering variety that needs longer exposure to the meds. Some yeast takes the form of spores and is harder to get rid of.





Yes, Diflucan...the Magic Pill.What is the point of 7-day yeast infection creams?
AMEN....give me the pill (diflucan) and get it over with even quicker...did you know that taking the supplement acidipholius can prevent yeast infections entirely?
eat yogurt friends dont let friends use vagina drugs
Not every one with it realises there's a better treatment. I've never had it, so I didn't know that there is a shorter alternative. Good to know, Thanks!
Lets take this a little further why buy the 3 day cream when you can buy the one time treatment that does the same thing.
I agree.....even though I go to my doctor and she prescribes me basically the pill it is much easier. The creams are so messy. and too long to Wait.
dude I just threw up.
wow gj..thanks for the advice...i'll take that into consideration! you're the best!lol
To cure the yeast infection,I'm quite sure.If I was a female %26amp; had a yeast infection,I would use it for two weeks to make sure it is all gone.Nothing wrong with being a bit over-safe,ya know.I am a 34 year old white male though.
Yes it sucks to take so long. But I rather have seven days


of getting rid of it than to keep it.
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment