Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's National Ice Cream Day?

How will you celebrate???It's National Ice Cream Day?
I hope so. I will celebrate by going to go get my Fav; Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, YUMMY!It's National Ice Cream Day?
really?????!


I didn't know


that's a good excuse 2 go get ice cream!


(lots of ice cream...)


lol
Dairy Queen Blizzards for everyone!
With a big scoop of Mint Choclate chip icecream on a sugar cone......My kids would probably beg to hit Dairy Queen for a Blizzard. Wait, if thats the case, everday must be National ice cream day........LOL
yummmmmmm
By getting some at the store.
I ate the last drumstick last night. :(
is it really? hahha


what a quink- a -dink i had pancakes with a scoop of ice- cream on top i know it doesnt sound like a healthy breakfast...
you will run to dairy Queen for me and get a waffle bowel
By eating a pint of cookies and cream ice cream.
eat ice cream all day :o)
I'll celebrate with 2 scoops of Butter Pecan,
ice cream party! yay!
I went to McDonalds and bought one of their cones.


mm mm good!
I will use it as an excuse to eat all the ice cream I want.
eat A LOT of ice cream :-) thanks for telling me

No comments:

Post a Comment