Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do you know Today is NaTional Ice cream day?

WhaT's your favoriTe?Do you know Today is NaTional Ice cream day?
mmmm, the cream that runs down your..........ohhhh sorry that's not ice cream is it? but creamy none the less. xoxoxoxDo you know Today is NaTional Ice cream day?
No, but finally an excuse to eat ice cream!


I will starve myself tomorrow. :( lol
Yummy-NO-Plain Vanillia...
National for WHERE?





Coz I'm in Australia. So I guess I dont count?





Plus I hate icecream.
Chocolate swirl or just plain vanilla.. Heck any of it would be good if I could have it.
HOORAY!!!
I didn't know that...awesome! My favorite is chocolate!
cookies n cream
This same question was posted just last week!!!





I wish you ';National Ice Cream Day'; people would get your act together...I'm going broke buying all my friends ice creams....LOL.





Why wouldn't you ice cream people pick a good HOT day for ice cream day??? Everyone I've given an ice cream cup to has looked at me like I'm crazy today!!!





Oh well, they think I'm crazy most other days too...

No comments:

Post a Comment