Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do you celebrate ice cream day :) ?

Happy ice cream day!! :)





Thak you for your answers! :)How do you celebrate ice cream day :) ?
Eat ice cream, what else?


Oh and of course share with you.


(((moon)))How do you celebrate ice cream day :) ?
I watch as my husband and son eat all the ice cream they want to, and I don't feel bad for myself, just eating my almonds, because I stopped eating sugar.





I feel happy for them having ice cream delight, and that makes me happy for ice cream day. And seeing chocolate ice cream on my son's nose makes me laugh!





Blessings,


Lady Morgana :D
There is an ice cream day, a specific day? I thought every day was ice cream day! Here back east all the soft serve ice cream places open up their doors for the summer crowd and people flock, waiting in long lines for their favorite flavors. The best on a hot summer day is any soft served ice cream on a cone, swirling to heaven . . . . and to think you only ordered a small! Life is good!
With Mashti Malone's. Any other ice cream would be a disservice to such a special day. I recommend their Cookies 'n Cream and Pistachio! It's out of season right now, but they make fabulous pumpkin ice cream, also.





Happy Ice Cream Day to you, too!





http://www.mashtimalone.com/
Did I miss it?!





In that case I'll just have to celebrate it belatedly because my 2 1/2 year old grandson has already gone to bed.





Ice cream is the best when you treat a young child to share it with you!
Didn't know that Ice cream had a day, but I like to eat some for reasons of GERD. Have to settle the stomach somehow. Ice cream is one way.
By eating an icecream in every flavour
30 ngallons of ice cream a spoon and my bathtub also the four hottest girls I know to help melt it quicker
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream.


I added some ';Americone Dream'; (Ben%26amp;Jerry's)
French Vanilla enemas...





With Butterscotch and Peanuts
Ice Cream Day? I'm going to eat all the ice cream in town! Now at least I have a good excuse for eating so much of it haha =]
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream of course.
Here in Italy, every day is Ice cream day!
SOB%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; I can't... I'm lactose intolerant!!!!!!! SOB!!!!!!!
i think i'll take my grandson to the ice cream shop for sundaes to celebrate...lol





mmm...hot fudge sundaes...





((moon))
eat a lot of ice-cream


go on yahoo answers


give you a star for this question


say ';Thank You!';
Only with the best...Haagen-dazs! :)





(((((N)))))
eat a lot of ice cream
I eat lots and lots of it!











Happy ice cream day to you too!
In the bedroom.
i eat lots of non dairy ice cream with chocolate on top.





but we dont have kibom here ;(
with lots of ice cream, lol.
Free ice cream!
buy lots of ice-cream and eat them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment