Sunday, April 25, 2010

Apparently Ben and Jerry ice cream stores waste 1 million litres of water a day, I couldnt care less...i mean?

They pay there bills so who gives a monkeys how much water they use. How does it affect your life that they waste the water??????????Apparently Ben and Jerry ice cream stores waste 1 million litres of water a day, I couldnt care less...i mean?
doesnt bother me ive got plenty of waterApparently Ben and Jerry ice cream stores waste 1 million litres of water a day, I couldnt care less...i mean?
you'd need to define 'waste' as opposed to 'use' or 'consume'...








and besides... it's Ben and Jerry!
there are children all over the world who don't have drinking water available...you should care
ben and jerrys is worth it.
I dont care as long as they keep making the stuff
Heck no. As long as they keep makin that deliciously awesome ice cream of theirs, I couldn't care less.
How do they waste the water? That's what i want to know.
How do you waste water?I thought it was recyclable.:O
your the one thats saying this. i care, water shouldnt be wasted especially not that much
they use up all the clean water

No comments:

Post a Comment