Friday, January 8, 2010

Where can i buy a lighten day cream product?

here is a website to look at:





http://www.nextag.com/REVIVA-Skin-Lighte鈥?/a>Where can i buy a lighten day cream product?
Clinque is a good lighten day cream, if you have a acen skin or oily skin.





Lancome has a good cream for dry skin.





it all depends on your skin type, but personally, i ahve combination skin, so i use Clinque on summer, Lancome for winter.Where can i buy a lighten day cream product?
they sell some at avon
the only place I saw them was when I was travelling in the Philipines.
I have been using this great lightening product by Avon called Banishing Cream and Lighten Up! for undereyes.





Right now they are having a huge sale on the banishing cream and it is buy one get the second for $1.99!





Please note that I am NOT an Avon rep! This is the only product I use by Avon and it truly seems to work well and is very inexpensive!





Good luck!
mmmmmmmmm any supermarket or hypermarket best recoment olay and nivea
Look for a creme containing papaya. The best product I tried was found in the Philippines when I was on vacation, and its a cleanser called ';Master White';. No irritation, no skin burning at all--the best product ever!!! ...If only I can find it here in California!!!!
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment