Friday, January 8, 2010

Girls? Do you use spf sunscreen day cream when you staying in the cold country?

um, I often seen many girls on the internet have a paranoid of the UV ray however, they are living in the cold country, so i'd like to know, dose it necessary to use the sunscreen lotion? when you are living in Iceland, northern america or europe? I'm asian part caucasian and I living in south east asia, I have never used sunscreen on my face even thought my country has got a lot of sunshine but I always staying indoor and when I go outdoor, It'd be only a 5-20 Min's that I really walk in the sun. and I have never got the sun burnt my skin. because I wearing long very sleeves and long skirt. Girls? Do you use spf sunscreen day cream when you staying in the cold country?
It's not the temperature that matters. It's advised that you wear sunscreen on your face and entire body that will be exposed any time you know you will be outside, even if it's raining out. It's the UV rays that will cause damage, and even if you can't see/feel the sun, it's still there and the rays are still affecting your skin. If you will be outside for 5 minutes while you walk from your car to a building, then spend all day inside, it's not really needed. but if you know you will at least be outside a few times throughout a day, then yes, wear some. I always add suncreen to my moisturizer before applying my foundation.





So basically it's your choice, but it's not like applying it will cause damage if you end up not going outside.Girls? Do you use spf sunscreen day cream when you staying in the cold country?
Even in cold areas, the suns rays can still be damaging. In fact, most people get burnt when it is overcast because they do not think about putting on SPF. As long as the sun is out, SPF should be used. Although, note that for your skin you may not burn easily, but it is a good idea to wear SPF just to prevent skin damage and wrinkles.
yes one of my teachers put on sunscreen all throughout the year, even during winter. when she applied sunscreen she would apply it to the back of her left hand but not her right. so you can actually see the comparison- the hand with the sunscreen is young and with less wrinkles and the right hand looks old. after seeing her, i try to put on sunscreen everyday
I live in Victoria, Australia and I only wear sunscreen when its sunny outside/warm. In winter, I never use it.
no its not neccesary.
yes, there is still UV ray in the cold country

No comments:

Post a Comment