Friday, January 8, 2010

Have you played Checkers outside on a cold snowy day while eating Ice Cream & drinking Ice Coffee?

No, but I did play chess at the top of Mount Everest while drinking a Coors and eating some pork rinds. Yes, the mountains on the Coors were blue, of course!Have you played Checkers outside on a cold snowy day while eating Ice Cream %26amp; drinking Ice Coffee?
That is a definite no. I move it if it is cold outside. No to ice cream and ice coffee. That's the first time I ever said no to ice cream.Have you played Checkers outside on a cold snowy day while eating Ice Cream %26amp; drinking Ice Coffee?
Nope but I would make an exception for you. A squirrel would like to play outside because that is his comfort zone. So I would give him home field advantage.
Nope! However, it does sound like a challenge!





Good to see the Squirrel with the Suit and the Hat back!
Not today or anytime soon!
Sure I do it all the tim


Don't you


Doesn't everybody
yeah, and i was ice cold with icicles hanging from my nose :P
No i never did
Yup. Why, in fact, my opponent was a squirrel in a suit and hat
No! But I'll be putting that on my to-do list!
yes, right before they carried me away in a straight jacket. good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment