Friday, January 8, 2010

Good Day Cream?

Hi, I am 28 yrs of age and have a dry skin. I've been using Boots Botanics day cream for soemtime n it was really good. But now, i don't feel my skin nourished ...maybe age is catching up :) Could you please suggest me a good day cream for dry skin and also that illuminates my skin...


thanks a lot in advance.....Good Day Cream?
philosophy just revamped their super popular ';hope in a jar'; moisturizer as a day cream with spf 20, and it's been selling out very well at my sephora where i work. i tried it today, and it had a nice texture that'd be great for dryness. i heard it's also great for sensitive skin and gives skin a dewy appearance.Good Day Cream?
Hydrating Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30+





*It is a lightweight moisturizer that protects your skin by blocking damaging UVA and UVB rays.


*Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles


*Contains powerful antioxidants that help your skin protect itself against free radicals


*Works as an excellent makeup primer under foundation


*Suitable for all skin types, non-irritating, oil-free


*Key Ingredients: Green tea extract, White birch bark extract, Pomegranate extract, Vitamins A and E, Lecithin





Hope you find what you are looking for!


www.samara.mymiamariu.com
go to Aldi i read in a mag that a lot of stars swear by there cream so my friend tried it said how she liked it so I went and got some it's great and not to expensive a lot of people use it as they had sold out when we went to get some together I had to wait for the stock to come in
astral. amazinggg.x

No comments:

Post a Comment