Friday, January 8, 2010

Washing face 2 times a day, astringent two times a day, AND pimple cream. what else?

I wash my face twice a day, I use astingent twice a day, AND when my face gets zits, i use pimple cream. Zits and oily faces run in my family. My face isn't that bad yet, but how can I make it almost perfect and prevent it from getting zits. Is there anything other than astringent, pimple cream, and face wash that I can use?Washing face 2 times a day, astringent two times a day, AND pimple cream. what else?
hey!!


umm...i NEVER get zits. if i do...it's like one or two at a time...not a huge break out. this is what i do to keep my skin healthy, clean, and zit-free...


1. wash your face as much as possible


-use mild soaps and wash cloths...your hands have a lot of


unwanted oils


2. get wipes perscribed from your doctor


-you only need to do this if you your skin is really bad


3. get a product such as ';St. Ives Apricot Scrub';


-products like these have sand and natural ingredients


that will clear all dead skin cells and prevent future


breakouts


4. before you go to sleep apply a self-heated mask


-some masks will clean your skin and hydrate it


5. apply pimple cream before you sleep


-get this cream perscribed from your doctor...it's the best


one





Well...i hope this helps...try it and let me know how it turns out!!Washing face 2 times a day, astringent two times a day, AND pimple cream. what else?
Sounds like you're over-stripping your skin of it's natural oils and probably causing irritation.
OK, so makeup, I don't know if you wear any, is usually bad for your skin. However Neutrogena has some makeup specially made to treat acne... pretty cool. Also, try this Neutrogena facewash.. I don't know what it is called but it is orange and it is a gel and it smells, well, like a nursing home or something. OH! One more thing... toothpaste... it works GREAT!! That's what I use... just toothpaste.
Try tea tree oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment