Friday, January 8, 2010

Did You Know That Today Is National Ice Cream Day?

So, one scoop or two? Do you want that on a waffle cone? You may have one topping! My treat!!!!Did You Know That Today Is National Ice Cream Day?
No, I didn't! Thanks for letting me know...I'd like 2 scoops of mint/chocolate chip on a waffle cone with hot fudge on top...yummmm! What a generous guy you are, thank you!Did You Know That Today Is National Ice Cream Day?
I had no idea. I'll take a waffle cone with one scoop of pralines and cream, with butter pecan toffee on top please. You are so sweet. Is there anything we can get you for your kindness?
wow!! i didn't know..yes please thank you..^_^
No, I didn't!


And thanks--a waffle cone please...
Wow, I did not know that!


I have been wanting ice cream for some time now.


I'll take 2 scoops of choclate please in a waffle cone.


I'll pass on the toppings though.
no, i didn't know. i'll take a scoop of strawberry and a scoop of chocolate on a waffle cone please.


i'll pass on the topping. thanks.
I didn't know that. I am off to the store then.....ooooooo cookies and cream.
No, I didn't know it was ice cream day today.


but that ice cream sounds good
wow no way! give my milk chocolate ice cream with a mix in of kitkat and i would like it in a cup





please and thank u!
Here.. I just made a tub of homemade nanner and strawberry ice cream.. have some...





Today is my FAV day of the year... as you can tell..
Two scoops of Butter Pecan,
Yeah, and in honor of this day Baskin Robins and every other ice-cream place should give away 1 ice cream per customer!





Oh,btw 2 scoops of strawberry ice cream on a waffle cone=)
2 please waffle cone hot fudge wow you are sweet
no but can i have 2 scoops
2 scoops of cookie dough on a waffle cone, please. And...no toppings! Thanx!

No comments:

Post a Comment