Friday, January 8, 2010

I ate pasta with a sauce that had double cream in that was ONE day out of day, would that make me ill?

I HAVE been ill since eating it for that night and the following day.I ate pasta with a sauce that had double cream in that was ONE day out of day, would that make me ill?
if you are not used to eating things that are rich, and double cream is rich, you will get the runs and maybe a belly ache as well. Especially if you really liked it and ate too much. Lots of times people get sick from eating too much of something, not because it was spoiled.I ate pasta with a sauce that had double cream in that was ONE day out of day, would that make me ill?
As long as it was properly refridgerated before hand and then heated well then most likely not.





Food poisening can take a couple of days. Either you have a bug that has been going around or you ate something somewhere a couple of days prior that is making you sick.





One day out of the sell by or expiration date is not going to hurt you.
ofcorce in wont!


unless you have an stomach the strength of a baby eel.


its some thing als

No comments:

Post a Comment