Friday, January 8, 2010

L'oreal Dermagenisis Day Cream??

Hi....i have a dry skin and i want to upgrade my day cream. I have seen L'oreal Dermagenisis day cream on the shelves....want to know how it is? Can you please help?L'oreal Dermagenisis Day Cream??
Many people i've spoken to find that it does improve their overall skin texture, however, having sampled it myself, i found it to also be quite harsh on the skin. It also works to plump up the skin, however, i found it to be a very temporary and unnatural sensation. Research has also shown that anti-aging products often can worsen fine lines and wrinkles due to chemical effects - and many generic creams work just as effectively. My mum also finds it doesn't work, and many have made her skin worse.





In my opinion, work to combat dry skin and you'll notice an immediate radiance - i use The Vitamin E range from the body shop, and its very rich and makes my skin glow and appear much more nourished.L'oreal Dermagenisis Day Cream??
Its an anti wrinkle spf moisteriser. They cost around 拢10-拢20 at boots and superdrug. It shows better results if you also use the night cream. My mum uses it and it made her skin very soft and smooth. She loves it.
let me tell you.the packaging, the price, the airbrushed models.its not worth it.i tried it and absoloutly nothing happened it was terrible
did you know..loreal and lancome are the same company? so if you buy loreal your getting lancome for loreal price...

No comments:

Post a Comment