Friday, January 8, 2010

Starting monistat 7-day cream treatment- can I wear undies w/a pantiliner to bed or is it better to let it be?

I am 19 and just had my first annual GYN appointment.. and my doctor said it looks like I have a yeast infection cuz it hurt when she did the swab even though there was no dryness or anything, and because she said it looked a little irritated down there and whitish around the vaginal opening.. even though I have no symptoms. Only noticed the irritation when she did the swab.. so it was good that I went because I can fix it now before any bothersome symptoms appear. Caught it early.





So I got a 7 day monistat treatment from wal mart like she said to do, and it says to use it before bedtime for a week...


So things are more slippery down there with the cream and I'm wondering can I go to bed wearing panties and a pantiliner, or is it healthier for me to not wear panties to bed this week?


for some reason I'm just used to the feeling of wearing them and am more comfortable with undies to sleep and don't have any long garments that will cover things up..


but I want to do what's best for the situation to heal and stuff so I won't have to deal with problems- I can just lock my door when I sleep and go all natural I'm just wondering if I should or if it doesn't matter?Starting monistat 7-day cream treatment- can I wear undies w/a pantiliner to bed or is it better to let it be?
If possible where a pad. It gets nasty as it heats up with your body temperature. The more protection the better.Starting monistat 7-day cream treatment- can I wear undies w/a pantiliner to bed or is it better to let it be?
It's best to wear a pantie liner to bed and if you wake up in the middle of the night, then change it because it get's messy.
Wear a pantie liner and undies. That cream leaks out and gets messy. No worries ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment